Friday, March 27, 2015

Art, art, everywhere...

Before I get to the visuals of what I've been up to the past few days, let me just mention that now is not a good time for little Boog to learn to crawl!  He's into everything...eating any bit he finds on the floor, tearing things apart, pulling boxes of supplies over.  And when you say his name, he looks at you so innocently then smiles...what a scamp!!  Time for the baby jail to come down from the attic!

The candle is also crawling along.  I'm feeling more relaxed and confident that it will be done on time, maybe early?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the studio, rusted fabric, tea bags, and thread waxed with beeswax await my attention.  

A book of rusted prints also waits for me to stitch it together...I've punched it for 5 signatures...I'm mapping my stitching plan for an uneven numbered spine.  Something unconventional most likely...

And in between these two projects is...toddlers!  Little creative souls who want to paint candles too...

And try out blow pens!  They didn't get the memo about blowing only air...not spittle, through the pen, yuk.  Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment