Thursday, June 2, 2016

Two things...

Day 2 of the 30-day Minimalism Game, and I've found two lovelies to part with.

Don't ask me why I have SO many dental tools...beyond "they were my dad's"...I don't have a good reason.  Why did my dad have dental tools?  He was a million things EXCEPT a dentist.  Come to think of it, I once saw him file a sharp tooth down with a Dremel tool...his own tooth!

Well, in honor of spending 2.5 hours with a dental hygienist today getting my teeth "deep cleaned", I've decided on day 2 of the game, this just needs to go away.  Where?  I'm not sure!  Recycle it?  Slyly drop it to the bottom of the next thrift store donation box?

Some would say to use it as a clay tool, and I will show them some of the questionable pottery I made in middle school.  I'm not sure how the pottery gene skipped me since there are many talented potters in my lineage. 

Second, I believe this button doesn't "fit" me anymore!  I used to think of myself as super low maintenance.  Despite my INFJness and artistic intensity, my occasional sauciness and tendencies toward "wanderlust"...I think I'm pretty easy to get along with...right?!

Maybe "low maintenance" is how I ended up in the dentist's chair for 2.5 hours...yes?

Anyway,  I plan to leave this someplace as a gift to a stranger...maybe in the bathroom of my chiropractor's office?  Maybe I'll deposit it amongst the books at the library?  Or in the make-up aisle at the grocery store?

Those are my discards for the day.  Tomorrow I find a trio of something or other to go away...I feel like going BIG tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment